Heathen Hill Yoga
810 Heathen Hill Road
Franklin, NY 13775
See directions below
Send Us a Note
Directions to Heathen Hill
(About three (four?) hours driving time)
Directions From NYC Area
- SCENIC START: From George Washington Bridge take Palisades Parkway to Exit 9W. (NOT ROUTE 9W) to NY State Thruway Rt 87 North to Exit 16 Harriman/Woodbury Commons. At Thruway Exit 16 pick up Rt 17 North/West. Not very scenic and pretty boring for about an hour to Exit 94 Roscoe/Walton /Oneonta. Stop sign of exit: turn LEFT onto Rt 206 West past Roscoe 11.7 miles to end.
- At the “T” turn LEFT onto Rt 30/206 toward Downsville/Walton, around the Pepacton Resevoir. At mile 9.4 there is a blinking truck warning. Keep going.
- At mile 13 there is a stop light: turn RIGHT, go over small bridge to traffic light. Country Emporium in front of you.
- Turn LEFT onto Delaware St. to light. Turn RIGHT onto Townsend St., past two stop signs to the end.
- HIT MILEAGE COUNTER.
- Turn LEFT onto Walton/Franklin Rd also called Rt 21.
- Go 9.2 or 9.3 miles depending on the size of your tires.
- Watch for “45mph” sign with a squiggle over it indicating a curve….as if there haven’t been any? NEXT LEFT is Heathen Hill Rd.
- Go .8 miles on this dirt road. Mailbox is #810 on the left. I’ll leave the light on.
- IF you miss Heathen Hill Road ,you will see a billboard on your RIGHT “WILD MOUNTAIN LANDSCAPING” and two flashing yellow lights, you have gone too far. Turn around. Heathen Hill will be your next RIGHT.
Directions From Albany Area
- RT 88 West to Exit 15 Oneonta/ Rt 28
- LEFT at light off exit ramp.
- Go to second light RIGHT onto Rt 28
- Go through 2 lights and head up and over Franklin Mountain
- Watch for split of Rt 28 to the left and RT 357 WEST. TURN RIGHT ONTO RT 357
- Go 6.4 miles which will take you through the village of Franklin.
- Watch for sign “WALTON 13 miles” TURN LEFT onto Rt 21 Franklin/Walton Rd
- Go 3.2 miles. Watch for “Wild Mountain Landscaping” billboard on your left.
- NEXT RIGHT is HEATHEN HILL ROAD. Go .8 miles.
- #810 on your left
Directions from Binghamton Area
- RT 88 EAST to EXIT 11 FRANKLIN/ UNADILLA/ DELHI
- Turn RIGHT onto RT 357 EAST about 5.5 miles
- TURN RIGHT on to Merrickville Rd.
- PAST Herklotz Rd (on your left) to HEATHEN HILL RD (dirt road on your left)
- Go .2 miles, #810-HEATHEN HILL YOGA on your right
Public and Private Transportation Information
Adirondack Trailways – 607-432-2661
Car service from Oneonta to Franklin – 607-432-0100 and 607-432-3810 and 607-432-8294